- Are you looking for some potent and doable ways to powerfully alter your perspective on yourself and reality? Are you interested in looking more closely at the Bhagavad Gita and discovering how neuroscience can enhance your life?
- Feeling stressed or overwhelmed? Wanting to funnel the anxiety and polarization of these times into action and prepare yourself to launch 2021 in your best possible condition?
- Tired of having people tell you the answer is practice and self-care when you aren’t sure those things are really working and you don’t have the time or energy to just keep doing more of them?
- Do you have a sense that the yoga path contains great wisdom, but you’re wondering whether you really have to practice for thousands of lifetimes before it is possible to feel ok and show up as yourself?
- Have you been writing off pleasure, connection, fun and success in your life in favor of joyless spiritual pursuits? Have your practices become a chore? Want to fall in love with your practice again?
This unique course will usher you out of 2020 (bye!) and into 2021 (yay!) with love, strength, insight and support. We will marry the ancient wisdom of non-attachment in one of the most beloved scriptures of all time with the latest breakthroughs in neuroscience and attachment-based techniques proven to resolve trauma. Join me to engage with nourishing, fulfilling and meaningful practices, including special meditation, shamanic journeying and creativity, that will reorient you towards a new year filled with celebration and infinite possibility.